JOBS // Microsoft Dynamics CRM / .NET developer
- - CRM/.NET Developer to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
Must have skills
- 4-6 years of experience in environment designing and delivering technical projects, consulting experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- 4+ years experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Ability to code from technical specifications
- - 4-6 years of experience in environment designing and delivering technical projects, consulting experience preferred but not required.
- .Net, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, winforms, user controls, web services
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- Design Patterns and Practice experience
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Performance Tuning knowledge
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Database Development: SQL Server w/ Stored Procedures.
- Application Development: Multi-Tier Applications with documentation.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Experience with Dynamics CRM customization/configuration a plus
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- Certifications a plus
- Solidweb office in Carcavelos, Portugal (preferencial)
- Remote location
- - Solidweb office in Carcavelos, Portugal (preferencial)
- Full-time salaried position commensurate with experience
- - Full-time salaried position commensurate with experience
Applications with C.V. to work at solidweb